Who we are?
We are education and custom research consultants and practitioners. Our company - YaduCa Inc. - is a Canadian company which was created to fulfil a need for high quality professional services. Our holistic, realistic, systematic and forward looking approach helps our clients to take informed decisions about their future education and career. We are transparent and purposeful in our guidance; and provide tailored solutions based on client needs and aspirations. We are partners in our clients’ education and career journey.
What we do?
- We work with individuals, families, professionals and institutions; and assist them in taking decisions regarding education, training, career and settlement services in Canada.
- We conduct custom market research and carry out project evaluation for our clients.
- We foster institutional collaborations.
Why choose us?
- Advanced knowledge of higher education, education pathways, research, hot courses and student perspectives
- Thorough understanding of Canadian education, labour market and immigration landscape
- Awareness of educational, socio-cultural preferences and values of students and parents from India, Canada and many other countries
- Long diverse experience – both local and international – of self education and work
- Connected with relevant stakeholders and well integrated into education and innovation ecosystem
- Possess excellent communication skills as per client preference and ability
Our advisory team
Services we provide
- Pre-Admission: counselling, assessment, program/institution selection
- Admission support: application, study permit/visa, pre-departure readiness
- Post-Admission/Arrival: pick-up, accommodation, career planning, work permit, immigration
- Student recruitment and pre-screening
- Partnership facilitation
- Custom research & program evaluation
- Holistic, systematic and progressive (individual plan)
- Interactive, innovative and transparent
- Futuristic, , evidence based
- Focused and target oriented
- Education pathways for students
- For institutions
What others say
Akshita, Bachelor of Science (2017), University of Toronto
Neha Sandhu, from Delhi
Siddharth, Bio Medical Science (2019), University of Waterloo
Puru Verma, Environmental Engineering, University of Ottawa (2019)
Aki V, International Business Development, University of Carlton, (2019)
Thind family (Imroz, Prateeksha and Arzoo)
Prabla Sharda from Patiala
Pallavi Sarin from Jalandhar
Rajbir Kaur from Chandigarh